Pineapple and Coconut Oats. Pretty much a virgin Pina Colada. Yes. You read that right. Pina Colada, a super yummy cocktail, turned into breakfast oats. No I am not joking. No I am not crazy. It’s here. It’s yum. It’s healthy. It’s breakfast safe.
- 1/4 Pineapple
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 can coconut cream
- 1/2 cup pinapple juice
- Shredded coconut
- Slice pineapple into small pieces
- Combine pineapple juice, 3/4 coconut cream and chia seeds
- Toast shredded coconut until slightly browned.
- Layer in a jar in the order of chia seeds, pineapple, coconut cream and toasted coconut
- Continue until all the ingredients are used up or the jar is full.
- Leave in the fridge overnight
- To serve, top with more pineapple, coconut cream and shredded coconut.