I’ll say it again, aquafaba FTW! It’s so great. Just. So. Great. I don’t even think I need to explain this one. It’s peanut butter wrapped in a gluten free brownie smothered in sweet, sweet, vegan aquafaba icecream. I don’t want to toot my own horn or anything but guys and gals, I’m going to with this one. It doesn’t even taste gluten free OR vegan. If someone told me I just ate full-fat diary cream icecream, I’d probably believe them.
- My Gluten Free and Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies (or any other brownie)
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts
- 1/2 cup aquafaba
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 1/3 cup non-diary milk
- Whip aquafaba and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form
- Gradually add castor sugar until a thick meringue consistency is achieved
- Fold in milk
- Break brownies (as much or as little as you want!) into pieces and add, along with crushed peanuts to the meringue mixture.
- Gently fold in until completely combined.
- Without sharing
Aquafaba is my life source right now. It should be its own food group. If you want to know what to do with all those left over beans and legumes, how about checking out my Roast Chickpea Salad or maybe my Easy Smoked Breakfast Beans?
Let me know what flavour you want next in the comments!