I was grocery shopping at Coles the other day and on my way out grabbed their free magazine. OMG like…amazing. I’ve grabbed the last two months and have read through them multiple times. I’m pretty sure Curtis Stone (who I walked past the other day! Whaaaattt?!?!) develops all the recipes.
The paprika and lemon just take what is usually a simple and mediocre dish to a whole new level. AND IT’S SO EASY!!
- 1 kg potatoes (any kind will do)
- Zest and juice of 1-2 lemons
- 1 tspn paprika
- salt to taste
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
- Boil potatoes until slightly soft (a stick will still
- go through with some resistance)
- Drain and coat with olive oil
- Press down on tops with a potato masher to flatten them slightly
- Roast for 30 minutes or until skins start to become crisp
- Combine lemon zest and paprika and sprinkle over the top of the potatoes
- Roast for a further 10-15 minutes
- Season with salt and lemon juice