I’ve been on a bit of a lima bean (also called butter beans) binge lately. This aquafaba madness has left me with an over supply of legumes and I’ve had to get creative with how to use them all up!
Luckily for you, my love of hommus and lima beans combined to create this delicious, just, super yum dip. It would have been good but then I went and added some spiced dukkah and it changed my life. Maybe not my life, but you get the idea. It’s a nice change if you’re getting a little sick of hommus (I know! But it happens #noh8).
It’s so quick and easy too which makes it even better!
- 1 can of lima/butter beans (keep the liquid!!)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Paprika to taste (I used smoked)
- Garlic Powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of dukkah
- chilli powder to taste
- In a blender, combine all ingredients until smooth
- Add more spices if needed
- Spoon out and dress with more dukkah, chilli and a splash of olive oil
This has to be my favourite dip right now! What’s your favourite dip? Let me know in the comments!